- 300 g corn kernels fresh or canned
- 125 gram all-purpose flour
- 25 gram corn flour
- 1 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 250 g Red onion ,diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch ground pepper
- pinch chili flakes
- 200 ml ice cold water
- enough oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients except the oil into a thick batter.
- Heat oil.
- Using a ladle, drop spoonful of batter into the hot oil and fry until batter turns golden brown, about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Drain and cool on a wiring rack.
- Repeat until all batter has been used up.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and chili sauce.