- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 middle sized egg , whisked
- pinch of salt
- 50-60 ml water
- flour or cornstarch for dusting and coating
- In a large bowl mix flour and salt
- Stir in whisked egg and water slowly. Keep stirring until all the liquid is almost absorbed.
- Gather up knead to a smooth dough.
- Add dry flour as needed, important to have the right consistency so noodles are chewy.
- Form the kneaded dough into a ball and cover with plastic wrapper and rest for 30 minutes, so the gluten is well relaxed
- Use a rolling pin press and flatten the dough for 5 minutes and shape the dough to a ball, cover with plastic wrapper and rest for another 30 minutes.
- Cutting the dough in half and roll into a thin sheet
- Fold the dough sheet into the middle then fold again, brushing with corn flour between layers
- Cut into thin and even strips with a very sharp knife.
- Dust with flour and loosen the strips and slightly stretch the strips slightly.
- Repeat to finish the other half.
- Cook immediately or cover with plastic wrapper and freeze for later recipes.